Electric Filing & Structure Gel Course
January 10, 2022 @ 10am-4pm
* If you'd like to book a private class on another date, please submit your request here.
Time is money in this industry! Learn how to speed up and maximize your potential with gel manicuring! Electric filing will set you apart from other technicians and structure gel knowledge will give your clients the strength they need to rebook with you!
$400 per student for demo + hands-on
- 10am-4pm (30 minute lunch break)
- Certificate of Completion and Kit included
$200 for intro + demo only (10am - 12pm)
- 10am-12pm (does not include kit)
- Fundamentals of nail preparation
- What bits to choose and why
- Problem solving with cuticle work
- Proper application of gel polish and structure gel
- How to rebalance structure gel
- Proper removal techniques
Kit Includes: ($181 Value)
- Erica's ATA bits for dry manicure & removal
- Luxa structure gel manicure kit
- Only included in full day class
- Please come prepared with an LED light with a 30 second cure time, electric file with 25k-35k RPM speed, and any additional tools you prefer for manicuring like cuticle nippers, clippers, pusher, etc.
- Please arrive with naked natural nails free of gel or enhancements & untouched cuticles. You will be practicing on your own nails to learn pressure and sensitivity.
- Small snacks and beverages will be available. There are multiple restaurants nearby for lunch or you may bring your own.
- No refunds, holds, or transfers to later dates. All class sales final.
- Please purchase with the name you want printed on your certificate